-Tricep Extensions, Shoulder Press, Chin Ups, Body Rows, and Stretching.
- Barbell Deadlifts, Barbell Squats, Bench Press, and Barbell Lunges.
- Jump Rope Warmup, Kettlebells, and Stretching.
- Body Rows, Barbell Shoulder Press, Seated Curls, and Tricep Extensions.
- Bench Press, Burpees, Squat Jumps, Jump Rope, Stretching, and Agility Drills.
*I’ve got a messed up forearm at the moment so I’ve been going light on anything that really irritates it (which is mainly seated barbell curls. So we’ll see what I actually end up doing later in the week.
*In other news I hit a new PR with two reps of 150 pds on the bench press. Actually now that I think about it, that might of been one of my goals for the year……… Ummm so I guess I can check 200 pds squat and 150 pds bench press off my list. That leaves 300 pds deadlift, which I may or may not actually try. Deadlifts bother my back a lot, so I tend to focus on form and reps rather than weight.
50 years ago today, 22-year-old challenger Cassius Clay (Muhammad Ali) battered the heavily favored heavyweight champion Sonny Liston in a bout that shook the boxing world. The fight ignited the career of one of sports’ most charismatic and controversial figures, whose bouts often became social and political events rather than simply sports contests. (Neil Leifer/SI)
Yesterday I tried to work in my office for the first time in about 3 or 4 months. This was essentially my reaction to all the annoying and stupid stuff going on in my office. Today I set a little office space in the lab, where I will be working for the foreseeable future, because 5 to 6 people talking and walking around in a tiny ass office is ridiculous.
-Seated Curls, Tricep Extensions, Shoulder Press, Jump Rope, and Stretching.
- Barbell Deadlifts, Barbell Squats, Barbell Rows, and Barbell Lunges.
- 10-30 Minutes Bike Warmup, Kettlebells, and Stretching.
- Body Rows, Barbell Press, Dumbbell Curls, Tricep Extensions, and Abs.
Deadliffts, Burpees, Squat Jumps, Jump Rope, Stretching, and Agility Drills.
*I think the gf and I are gonna take a break on the weekend deadlifts. Both of our backs were sore this weekend, and we have both attributed it to deadlifts. So we’ll figured something else to replace those.